Saturday 1 December 2007

Bitches Boots

Holy crap is it Friday already?

Well the wireless network around here has been down randomly for the last couple of days - but it appears that they've done some upgrades, and I'm now cruising along at around 50k/sec.

So...

Snow Update
Ahh man this week has kind of sucked. I went to get fitted for new boots. Turns out that the stupid motherfuckers at Trigger Brothers fitted me with a boot one size too big!!!

No wonder my feet have been killing me. Reluctantly I purchased a new pair of boots. You can see a picture of them to the left. If you are a very astute reader, you might glean that they are made by Thirty Two. If you are even more astute you'll figure out that they are Lashed boots. To reach the pinnacle of astute-ness you will realise that they are the WOMENS lashed.... my teeny little feet can apparently fit well into boots for bitches..... pity they didn't have 'em in pink.

Well the boots are HEAPS more comfortable. Then the bindings were too tight. The pain. THE FUCKIN' PAIN. Today I think I had the setup sorted... I look forward to Monday - when I'm gonna fuckin' RIP THE SHIT up. Yeah.

The Mechanist
Well I've been procrastinating about the poo valve. I've got some bolts, and tomorrow will attempt some drilling. It's going to be a bit of a challenge to align the holes correctly.... Hopefully I can pull it off.

Today I fitted the engine and battery heaters to the car - it's been freakin' FREEZING here this week. Tonight it's -7 already..... and it's 18:32...