Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Non-denominational Holiday Season of Goodness

Hello kids, and merry non-denominational holiday greetings from us all here at Team Turd.

By now I guess you're full of food, and possibly onto your second function for those with multiple families. Hope you didn't eat too much turkey.

Anyway - we both hope you have a fantastic Christmas - I will be presenting the Pork Report tomorrow to advise on the status of Operation Brine Soaked Pork.

Someone sends lots of love, and I do too. Until tomorrow....

Edit: My Christmas present from StarChoice is a dodgy HD satellite box. Now I've got none of our recorded shows, no working guide, can't record anything and a new box on the way that might take over 10 days due to the holidays. Ripper.

Edit 2: Her Worshipfullness will be posting her own holiday greetings tomorrow. Please await the royal address.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo dudes... let me be the 1st to wish you a happy non denominational christmas.... praise Allah...

I am very sunburnt drunks and ......

Knox sends her love....

I now work where you once worked clarkson, how the wheel turns.

wix out.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas you little Bewdies... we hope you guys have a fantastic day, may it snow so you can have both have a gnarly day on the slopes. We miss you heaps.

Love J, TJ and Mags

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas peeps! Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you guys had a great day. Missing your good looking mugs!!! Say hi to the ladies:-)