Wednesday 28 November 2007

Shred the snow!

Snow Update
Man what a day. As you can see from the picture below, it snowed a fair bit last night.

You can just see a mug poking out from the snow to give you a sense of scale.
The mountain says 22cm. I agree with them. There was plenty of snow around the campground too.

Poor old Weber was covered in snow too.


Shred Update
Man it was like being in Japan - there was so much powder my main concern was going fast enough not to bog down, and going slow enough so I didn't have to retired to the turd to change my underwear. I really feel like things are coming together now.

I was totally blown away while riding the lifts up Blackcomb - the resort is just HUGE. I can't wait until everything is open. You could probably ride for an hour downhill...

We had to quit after lunch, but an 08:30 to 13:30 session ain't too bad.

People Pics
Here's me in my new outfit. Dunno what's wrong with this picture, but I look all dwarf-like... Someone needs to work on their photography skillz.


I kind of like this photo though, has a nice light to it, and a little monkey dancing on a table.


Ready for some food, and some sitting on my ass now.

Out.

3 comments:

Euan said...

Dance for Bon-Bon, Kath, DANCE!!!

I must say, you do not look very, how you say, HOT?, in that little outfit, Leigh....should've gone with the full balaclava you yellow Yeti!!

I miss you both, you are the subject of my envy :D

Leigh said...

I look like a midget in that photo, it's a bit disturbing.

Anonymous said...

you look bin laden