Sunday 18 November 2007

Reason, Chicken, Gates, Google and Snow

Reason 4 has been getting a good workout. Feel quite inspired, and hopefully there will be some results for you to hear soon!

This morning was Kat's first day at work, so I got up and drove her there at 07:00.

Then back to bed as I was feeling a bit crook after too many peanut butter M&Ms late in the game last night. Ahh this is the life.

If you have never roasted meat in a Weber, I can honestly say you haven't lived yet.

Last night we roasted a chicken in the lil' Weber Q we have - oh boy - the meat was so moist and succulent, and that was even without the official Weber Roasting Trivet accessory. I also roasted some garlic heads, and made a garlic/seeded mustard/mayo dip/sauce for the chicken. Served accompanied with Kat's special sautéed asparagus and broccoli. Yum.

I've been wondering for a while whether I've seen the Johnny Depp movie "The 9th Gate". Last night it was on so we tuned in. I really think I have seen it before, but it's just so bad that I'd blocked it from my mind. I'm gonna go with a "not recommended".

Yesterday I found out that Google Mail has an SMTP gateway that I can use to relay mail from anywhere in the world, so no more webmail for me! The joys of Outlook return.

Finally, today is the first day of the season. Once Kat's finished work we'll get my season pass, and if there's enough time hit the slopes. If not, tomorrow morning first thing. Yee har!!

No comments: