Tuesday 13 November 2007

Darkly Dreaming Dexter

There should be a new law developed, similar to Murphy's Law - I'm not sure what it should be called, but for now let's just refer to it as Clark's Law.

Simply put, the law states that if there is anything you actually WANT to watch on Cable/Satellite TV, then you will NEVER have the subscription to that channel....

We kind of got a bit addicted to Dexter (no not the cartoon, the one about the serial killer) and were excited to see that the new series was on last night.

IMAGINE THE FUCKIN' RAGE WHEN WE REALISE YOU HAVE TO PAY $20 EXTRA A MONTH TO GET THE CHANNEL IT SCREENS ON!!!!

Negative Houston, instead I will download it, at 15k/second.

How freakin' annoying is that? Why does a series screen on a MOVIE CHANNEL?! I don't WANT movies. And they wonder why people PIRATE stuff... sheesh...

So this morning we're up early as Kat has to go to "training" for her new job. I have to ring this afternoon to see whether I am fit for menial food and beverage work.

Snow Update: last night it rained and rained and rained. This morning however there was still some snow on the Jeep, and the mountain is white nearly all the way to the base.... fingers crossed kids - looks like it's coming good!

Man I gotta get me some of these chilli.

No comments: