Saturday 10 November 2007

Random Snippets

Not surprisingly we were watching some TV today (we did go for a couple of walks too).

I don't know whether you can read the text on this brand of detergents, but it strikes me as kind of.... strange.

Perhaps the creators of Stargate didn't realise that a Jaffa was a lolly, orange on the outside, chocolate on the inside....

I tell you after watching all these CSI shows, a criminal would be absolutely shit scared to do anything, lest he leave a trace of anything behind that a crack squad could find. I mean, according to these shows if you even fart on a crime scene, the exhaust particles from your anus would leave DNA which could then be traced back to you....

Last, but certainly not least, Benny Cousins continues to demonstrate the abilities that make him my all time AFL hero.

Off to LA, get picked up by some chicks at the airport, and then off for a bender (while supposed to be in rehab). I need to get his number, he can probably give me some tips as to what to do when you're unemployed....

Technically though I guess he's not really an AFL player anymore.

ROCK ON BENNY, WE LOVE YOU!!
(IF YOU'RE READING THIS GIVE ME A BUZZ!!)

Hope you're having a ripping weekend. Fingers crossed for the snow please!

No comments: