Tuesday 27 November 2007

Housewifery, Drive Shafts, NFL, Pizza

Big day yesterday.

Washed some dishes, vacuumed the floor, tidied the turd. Had the football on.
Minnesota CANED the giants, and Philadelphia (not the cheese, the Eagles) NEARLY ended the Patriots unbeaten run. I can feel your care factor dropping.

The Jeep has developed two annoying issues.
1. I think the serpentine belt needs to be tightened.
2. There's a squeak coming from the front of the car when it's cold. I *think* it's one of the joints on the front drive shaft (I don't want to entertain the possibility that it's one of the joints in the wheel right now).

Grr. Just for once it would be nice if everything would go smoothly. The belt is pretty easy, but to see whether it's the drive shaft joints I need to unbolt the front drive shaft. Not a hard job, but it's cold and I'm soft.

Made pizza using the Weber last night. Turned out quite well for a first go - even my hand made dough was ok.
Pizza 1. was left over rib meat, BBQ sauce, and bacon. Could have done with a bit more BBQ sauce to be honest, but wasn't bad.
Pizza 2. was salsa, and left over chilli con carne. Also not bad.

Well off to the bathroom, the shower, and the mountain. Hopefully it's going to snow today, but if the snow's crap up there I'm coming home to work on the Jeep. Actually I'll probably be doing that anyway. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too watched the game yesterday live on foxtel. Patriots were lucky, although played better.

Go GREEN BAY..... Favre is the man.

I watched a bit of NFL when i was in NY, however the NHL is the BEST live sport i have ever watched.... got free tix to the islandes v rangers game (both NY teams). Peace