Wednesday 5 March 2008

Pow, Park, Poo

Yes, my poo was excellent thanks.

I've cheated a bit, as this is post-snow for two days really.

Yesterday was just superb. A little snow kept falling, and I made it over into the remaining powder in the morning before the clouds really set in. What can I say, much speed, much powder, much fun.

A little park action in the afternoon, things appear to be on track. Kat is working on her 180. I am working on my tan.

Today I spent most of the morning riding the park on Blackcomb. For one fleeting moment, I had so much air that I was actually floating, not just rising and falling. In reality I have no idea how much air I had, as it's not that easy to figure out how far off the ground you are. Anyway, it felt scary, but good.

After lunch I followed up with a stellar performance of falling on my ass.

Tomorrow should be excellent.

No comments: