Tuesday 18 March 2008

Pow... err... ice...

I'm not quite used to the whole powder-on-ice business that seems to happen here.

It's those stinky skiers and their love for machine groomed surfaces I tell you!

Today (obviously) didn't live up to the promise of last night (or this morning for that matter).
Nothing but ice under the snow, my least favourite surface, coupled with edges like a butter-knife make for a slippery fear-fest.

To top it all off, I've started sneezing like a man who's getting a cold.

This was a great article I read in The Age, moite.

Herr Marcial put me onto Adblock Plus - a nice extension for Firefox that blocks nasty, nasty advertising. You should install it. Correct.

This afternoon will involve talking to Mr. Piazza about the state of the financial markets, some hot waxing, and some edge tuning. Fear the excitement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

add no script to your firefox addons must have list for the most ad free surfing.

Dr J

Anonymous said...

No script does kill functionality of so many sites, you feel like 1996 Internet. Adblock focusses on ads, and that's the nasty thing. Script and Flash are OK if they are used for good purpose.

Cool auto-spam at #1.

cannibalitos bambata