Sunday 6 January 2008

Pre-Work Update

Mad Skillz
Yesterday I pushed through the cold and hit the mountain again. The mad skillz were still there amazingly.

The speed at which I am heading down the mountain has increased to the point that if a small child were to suddenly appear in front of me, I wouldn't even bother trying to stop.

I started to hit some larger jumps in the terrain park yesterday (no, not the actual kickers, but the side of them, which in my book still counts as a jump), and there were some spectacular wipe-outs on my way down the mountain. Nothing hurt however. New bindings functioning as advertised.

Snow
It's been snowing HEAPS the last few days. Only problem is that after every big dump is a little rain, so the snow gets a bit slushy and sloppy. I'm working today and tomorrow so praying for large dump on Sunday ready for my Monday morning session.

Time to head off to work. Yay.

No comments: