Wednesday 30 January 2008

Minus 13

Motherfucking fuck fuck.

We have cold water in the toilet (for flushing, and for teeth cleaning).
But no water (cold or otherwise) anywhere else. Have had the heaters cranking all day, but to no avail.

Have heated the space where the water comes in (and I presume splits off into two pipes) but that hasn't helped either.

I'm fresh out of ideas, and a bit worried that it won't unfreeze.

Had to have showers at the park facilities today. $1 for 6 minutes. 6 minutes seems like a really long time in the shower, but I guess we don't have long showers in the turd.

Fuck. It's still -13 outside. WAAAH WHEN WILL IT WARM UP?!

On a lighter note, I hit the slopes hard this morning - got some pretty good air off the kickers, and on little bits and pieces in the trees. Stompin!!!

My switch riding is coming along, however there's still a long way to go....

Kat joined me after work, and I promptly decided to fall on my ass a lot. Oh well....

Freezy freezy freeze freeze!! Tomorrow afternoon it's supposed to get up to -2, so let's hope the turd unfreezes :|

No comments: