Saturday 19 January 2008

Jumping Crickets!

Xbox 360
So thanks to Team Maglaras (oh and Anil who COST ME $30 IN DUTY!!!!) we now have the 360 in the Turd. Even though it's only currently connected using the composite inputs, it looks FARKIN' GREAT at 1080p. I notice that either I had burned DiRT and Forza2 or someone else did it for me. If it was me, well I rock. If it was someone else, thanks!!

Colin McRae: DiRT is pretty nice, although the physics model doesn't feel super real. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it feels even less real than the already unreal earlier editions.

I'm thinking of saving up to buy Guitar Hero III :-)

Mad Skillz
Yesterday we hit the terrain park again, and both managed some small jumps off the tiny baby kickers. Kat also hit the small tabletop. Shaun White can still rest easy, but it's a start. My ollie is also coming along pretty well. Am just practising being able to ollie over things without having to think about it for 100m beforehand.

Today I'm having a lazy day, it's 09:00 and I'm still sitting around in the turd. Mind you I still got up at 06:30, what's with that?!

Think I'll cruise up the mountain a bit later in the morning. Feeling kinda run down this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dirt was me (thanks to Dr James). Forza was you. I played guitar hero for the first time on Friday night... all I can say is next time we meet you better BRING IT.