Sunday 6 January 2008

Post-Work Celebrities

Today was a bit of a day of celebrity at Blackcomb Snowmobiles.

First on the card was five times MotoGP world champion Mick Doohan and family.

Strangely enough I never followed bike racing, but recognised him anyway.
I've got a picture of him wearing a helmet and riding a snowmobile which I will post. You will not be able to recognise him.

The second celebrity was Pamela Anderson (and her kids).

Alas the closest I got to the star was holding her Amex Centurion card (I had no idea she was even coming). If only I had taken the number down, we could have gone on a spending spree.

I will also post an unrecognisable picture of her as well. Don't think I'll be able to sell that to News of the World any time soon.

Until tomorrow's star-studded episode....

3 comments:

Euan said...

Hip-hop hooray to the new day!!

We is back in the H of K, we are now in the world of the progressing...the UK is a shit hole, never go there!!!!

Good luck in the coming year, you're gonna need it. Did that bag of coal come in handy?

Anonymous said...

I saw a celebrity too, albeit a Canadian one. I saw comedian Rick Mercer of 'The Rick Mercer Report' fame. Not as good as Pammy :-( I'll try harder next time.

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! Where are the pics Crazy man???