Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year

Sorry for the lack of activity here lately folks - but been absolutely flat out.

My days go like this.

Wake up, eat, poo, work, eat, work, beer, eat, sleep.
Repeat.

On the plus side, making some good cash. I think with both our jobs we will be able to cover all expenses, and still have some left over!!

So... here we are at the end of 2007 - and the first day of 2008 for you - hopefully you're still up, or passed out by this point.

Thanks for reading, and the good wishes and comments and stuff over the course of the year - it's great to know that people still care.

I'll make another update tomorrow (depending on the whim of the Gods of the Internet) - need to get my ass into gear to head up the mountain. Fitting my new bindings too.. mmm... bindings...

Well take care, next stop - 2008! Hope it's a blast!

xox

No comments: