Monday 14 January 2008

Crappy Work, Playoffs

Man what a day at work I had yesterday. It was my first day flying solo, and if they're all going to be like that I want to take my ball and go home.

Not only did it piss wet snow and rain on me all day, but it was bloody mayhem with tours going in and out at the most inconvenient times.

Some Japanese guy drove AROUND my parked sled, into the ditch, breaking his hand. Nice one. He then tried to blame me for distracting him. Pity I was on the OTHER side of the corner.

To top it all off, I lost my radio (it was later found by someone) and managed to drive my snowmobile off the edge of the road into waist deep snow while looking for the radio. Ripper.

Anyway. The NFL playoffs have started. Today I've spent the entire day on the couch (un-showered) watching the San Diego/Indianapolis and New York/Dallas games. The Chargers upset the Colts in the first game, and if they can hold on it looks like the Giants MIGHT just upset the Cowboys.

31 seconds to go, Dallas needs a touchdown to win. If New York manages to block this drive, they win.....

....and the Giants intercept Romo's last effort at a touchdown pass!! So one Manning loses, one Manning wins.

I can tell you care. Fingers crossed for snow. Gonna hit the mountain tomorrow and work on my ollie and hitting some bigger jumps. Rockin'.

No comments: