Sunday 10 February 2008

Rain, Work, Jeep, Accidents

Motherfucking rain rain rain. Why the fuck dump a shitload of snow, and then RAIN?! HUH?!?!

Work. Work sux. Two days ago I had a sled blow a belt, so missed most of the customers.

Yesterday there was a power failure, so .... I missed most of the customers. I FUCKIN RULE!!!!!

Last night I figured out another thing the Jeep is great for. Imagine you've just picked up some beers, and you're driving down the road and you want to drink one. Unfortunately the bottle opener is attached to the keys of the car. Well.... no problem here my friend, just remove the key from the ignition, keep driving, crack your beer, and enter a world of beer pleasure.

Nearly had an accident on the way home from work the other day. A puddle of water had gathered by the side of the road that seemed to be about a foot deep - man was that scary when the whole care was covered in water and I couldn't see what the fuck was going on. Oh well.

No work today. No riding today. Lazy, lazy man.

No comments: