Tuesday 12 February 2008

Fuel Pressure Regulator

Yesterday when driving Princess Katarina to work I noticed the smell of petrol in the cockpit of the Jeep.

On returning to the turd, I popped the hood to investigate. There's nothing quite like seeing fuel leaking out of the front of the fuel rail, and dripping onto the hot exhaust manifold below. Fire anyone?

So I go to replace the o-ring, but in the process find that I need some fuel line quick connectors - thankfully a dealer only part, which need to be ordered in.

The upshot? A Jeep that's going nowhere until the parts arrive. Yippee.

We've been getting acquainted with the public transport in Whistler, and it's not too bad....

Hit the mountain today - I've had nearly a week off and it felt strange at first, but after a while was ripping up the terrain park again - definitely getting better.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: