Thursday 7 February 2008

Fuck Burton, The Office, The Mountain, The Sickness

Fuck Burton.

There, I've said it. Why?

1. The Vapor is falling apart. The different materials in the basesheet are coming apart. A bit of the basesheet has fallen off. The techs won't base-grind it, so the base edges can't be fixed. Win.

I feel this is unsatisfactory for a board that retails for around USD1000.

2. My AK3L jacket is coming apart at the seams. Rockin.

Anyway.

I thought I'd post a few pictures from around my office.

The first is my view of Brandywine Mountain. This is where I spend a lot of my time. As you can see it's got much better decor than the GE office in Burnley.


I'm not sure which mountain this is, but this shot is taken from much higher up, looking away from Whistler/Blackcomb.


Some more back-country for you.


This is looking back towards Whistler and Blackcomb - you can see the runs cut into the trees!


You may remember I was crapping on about "hoarfrost". Well here's MY photos of it.


Check out the visible crystalline structure!


Just one more view back towards the slopes.


...and here's some guy's shadow!


Hit the mountain today. Little wind, but much cloud, so low visibility.
Ahh well, had a pretty good day shredding it up.

Kat is sick. Some kind of gastro. Wicked.

That is all.

No comments: