Sunday 24 February 2008

4 Degrees

Well it's Saturday here. Someone forgot to turn the heaters off before going to work this morning.

I wondered why I was dreaming about being a roast chicken.

It's a balmy 4C here again, it was raining last night, and the snow continues to retreat. It's kind of interesting as I've never seen a snowy Winter turn into Spring, however it is also kind of annoying given we have China Mike arriving at the end of March, ostensibly to snowboard. Might be more like dirt-boarding by then.

This week I have been super lazy. Haven't been up the mountain since Tuesday. Still I've been working on these busted computers, so should still have made some cash.

It's weird, we're heading into our last month in Whistler - as I think we've decided that we'll be leaving in early April... unless of course it starts dumping snow every day for the next three weeks (unlikely). Looking forward to being on the road again, and looking forward to what's next!


No comments: