Tuesday 26 February 2008

Crap

Last night I started to feel super-sick like I was getting the flu, I was all achy and shivering and shit. This morning I still feel like crap, although not as bad as last night.

I had a massive headache though, so don't think I'll make it up the hill.

Kinda annoying though cause I was looking forward to regaining the passion - and now I'm in a much better mood about stuff it should be heaps better.

As I type I can see a little squirrel outside the window. As the weather becomes much more Spring-like we've noticed the animals starting to wake up. Birds are singing, squirrels are foraging, and I even saw some kind of pheasant or grouse in the forest the other day.

What's more worrying is I can see some asians trying to move their giant motorhome - they better not be driving their sorry yellow asses into the front of the turd. You don't see many of the brothers in motorhomes, so this is a rare sight indeed.

Well it's a bit of a month for surgery I think. My old man is having some cataract surgery done on his eyes, which should be fairly routine. Kat's dad will be having surgery to attempt to repair the damage he did when FALLING OFF THE ROOF. Hopefully everything turns out well for both of them.

Time for my daily Bouchées D'Avoine Au Miel. Yum.

No comments: