Friday 15 February 2008

Oh No 2

So a cab and bus ride later, I made it to work.

Of course yesterday it was sunny as hell, a great day to be out on the slopes. Instead, I was catching rays in the back country. I even managed to take my jacket off and have a quick lie down for a minute.

It was so bright, you couldn't look at the snow, or even not cover your eyes with your hands when they were closed.... man that was weird.

So I was having a pretty good day until someone decided to take a corner on the wrong side of the track and slam into my ankle. I could barely walk yesterday afternoon, and last night I woke up with the old ankle throbbing and stabbing with pain.

This morning however, it just looks bruised and swollen (!!!!) and isn't anywhere near as painful as yesterday, so I'll try strapping it into the snowboard boot....

There will be much irritation if I cannot ride today.

No comments: