Friday 4 July 2008

Slack

I've been decidedly slack with blogging recently, and this morning isn't going to be any different.

We've finished our time here in Tetonia, and whilst it was marred by the annoyance of Operation Turd, I'm pleased to report that this matter is now closed. David has decided that he can't afford to purchase it back, so we will drive it to San Francisco. I will take it to Burning Man, and we'll have a jolly old send off I suppose!

Still have a few things to take care of, like re-registering both the vehicles in California and such, but hey. What else will I have to do once Kat leaves?

It's great to have closure though....

Speaking of that there are less than three weeks until her Ladyship returns to AU, and I am left to my own devices in San Franciso - America's Gay Capital. Awesome. Should make some new friends anyway.

Today we're off to Yellowstone, so will probably be offline for 4-5 days. If you feel a desperate need to speak to us you can reach us at plus one, four two five, three seven three, six six eight nine. Jolly good.

Take care.

No comments: