Friday 25 July 2008

Mel - buh - rne

So I'm back. My flight was super nice and relaxing. Business class was pretty empty and I actually got a decent sleep. The in house movie selection was poor but I got home without an exploding fuselage which is good.

I noticed funny things like new roads, cleaner air and smaller looking stores at first. Then expensive groceries and my personal favourite 'peak hour' which was fun. My family have been busy planning things for me to do and there's always someone to see which is sweet, although I must admit I have found things somewhat overwhelming at times. After traveling with just Leigh it's strange to divide your attention amongst so many things and already feel anxious that there's not enough time in a day. I hope that feeling fades as I re-adjust to being back.

But for the time being, I feel neither here nor there. I sit here physically but my heart and head aren't co-operating. I think, I miss, I wait.

No comments: