Sunday 28 October 2007

Sudden Death Sauce

Yesterday we accidentally paid CAD20 for a bottle of hot sauce.

The blurb on the website says: "Take Mounds of Fresh Red Habaneroes, Mash Um Up. Slice Up Some Firery Cayenne Chilies, Squeeze in The Lime Juice and WAIT...Dont Forget the Clover Honey and Ginseng and We Have Blairs Sudden Death. FEEL ALIVE"


Yes it is similar to the famous death sauce that we had in Niseko.
Yes it is ball tearingly hot, however with an intriguing flavour.
Yes I felt alive.

For those that love the burn, I highly recommend the Blair's line....

Now... for some art... I've been experimenting with the colours and such in Lightroom. I really do love that program, version 1.2 that was just released appears to have significant speed and stability improvements over 1.1....

I will be relying on someone for the 1.3 update when it is released though, because Demonoid has blocked .ca IPs due to legal action. Motherf**kers!!

Some frosty leaves...

A frosty ninja.... Frosty thistle... Frosty leaf and wood - I was trying to capture the sparkle of the sun on the ice crystals, don't think I've done a very good job....
Same experiment here... I will have to work harder.
If someone can tell me what the below is, I'll be very grateful! This is close to what it looked like, there was a kind of green hue to the light. Mr. Mushroom. This morning I've woken up with a blocked left ear, quite disconcerting actually.

Today I'll be attaching these MaxxAir vent covers to the roof of the turd. This might provide an extra cold and moisture barrier between the roof vents and the chilly Canadian winter.

It says not to caulk around the base of it to let moisture out, but fuck them I say - I don't want moisture coming IN assholes.... (please note fine GE product I will be using for this job).


There's a bit of condensation inside the turd... will have to keep an eye on this as
winter progreses.

Time for breakfast!! Tasty cereal and coffee!

No comments: