Friday 26 October 2007

Brrrrrrrrrr!

Allegedly it's -1C this morning. It's kind of cold.

Still it's pretty toasty in here, although we need to think about insulating the door, as it's probably the least insulated part of the turd.

Yesterday we applied for jobs. If all turns out well, Kat will be selling tickets, and I will be validating them. A far cry from our respective careers, but oh well.

Once we've got jobs we've decided we'll buy a TV, most likely a decent one that we can ship back with us. I'm thinking a 46" Sharp Aquos to be honest, but anyway :D

I've added two clocks to the blog page, so you can see what time it is here (and we can see what time it is there).

I've a feeling the next few weeks are going to be kind of taxing, as we wait for the season to start, and don't have much to do. Today I think we'll head over to the next town and check it out, and see about buying some kind of board to make a skirt for the RV.

We have an "appointment" to open a bank account this morning. Fascinating.

Dunno what's going on with me lately though, am so tired all the time. Daniel will say this is nothing new, but it's even worse than usual.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oink has been closed down - that is all.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1572554/20071023/id_0.jhtml

Leigh said...

That is shit. I love the completely distorted facts presented around the website (eg. pay for membership etc.).

I urge you all to sign up for www.filemp3.org.

Piracy forever!

Euan said...

Hear, Hear!! I love the related comments from self righteous fucks proclaiming ppl should pay for music...WTF??? Coz ur too dumb to work out BitTorrent?

Good old Interpol is doing well, next they'll say the guy was a muslim and this site was being used to share terror instruction manuals....