Monday 29 October 2007

Stupid Mac Eat Shit and Die

I read with interest yesterday that some Mac owners were having trouble with their latest operating system upgrade. Well eat shit and die you loser artists - have fun fixing THAT.

I quote:
"Frustrated users who rebooted to the install DVD then upgraded a second time using the "Archive and Install" option reported success, and no lingering blue screen after restart. "I grew impatient after the first hour and rebooted to DVD and then reinstalled choosing the Archive/Install option," said volksapple. "That worked just fine. Despite this small hiccup, it's far better than any Windows upgrade I've suffered through."'

Are you fuckin' serious?! I've never had a Windows upgrade just sit and wait for 2 hours, just for fun. How is sitting there for an hour better than a windows upgrade you fuckin' idiot!?

Anyway whatever. I fuckin' hate Apple, and Apple users (and while we're at it - Linux can go and eat some bear shit as well) with their bullshit holier than thou attitude to computing.

Sorry lamers, without Windoze (despite it's MANY shortcomings) there probably wouldn't BE a computer for you to be all freakin' artistic with. Go and jam your iPod up your ass as well. Bet you'd never even heard of an MP3 before you bought that. Loser.

Phew. Not sure what brought that one, but it sure feels good. Kind of like after you have a massive dump after eating like 2kg of steak.

I'm pleased to report that that MAXXAIR roof vents are installed without an issue, although the vent in the toilet appears to have been replaced from its OEM state and is PLASTIC not ALUMINIUM like the other two. Hm...

I've become annoyed with the reporting and commentary about the recent deminse of Oink.cd.
Let's set a few facts straight shall we...

1. Payment was voluntary (I never paid).
2. A lot of material was uploaded from copies OWNED by the users.
3. There is no more "pre-release" material than anywhere else on "the scene" - in fact, all "pre-release" material CAME from the scene (I should know as well).

I thought it was hilarious that some users "got invites" but "didn't sign up" because they thought that enforcing strict standards for the audio formats was "eliteist" - go back to isohunt fools.

Anyhoo. Enough ranting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'...can go and eat some bear shit as well'

That there is some serious EMO shit... freaking hilarious though!

I take great offence to the ipod comment just to let you know but I have a question to ask... What is an MP3?

Love ya.

Leigh said...

Some days, you just have to be a bit emo. I mean, didn't you know emo makes the world go 'round.