Saturday 27 October 2007

Cold Photos

So this was the scene that greeted us yesterday morning. The jeep with a large coating of frost.

I took this shot of the campground. No you're right, it doesn't look blue like that normally, but I think it gives it a cold, eerie feeling.


We drove to Pemberton to investigate the RV skirting business, and while we were there I picked up a coupling for the leaky grey water pipe. After a little hacksawing and tightening of clamps, my foray into plumbing is complete. Behold....


In the afternoon we went for a walk, so.. have some photos.
First is the stream near the campground.

I'll be sure to keep this in mind....


Cool looking mushrooms...


Path into the forest.


My friends, the fungi.


Ahh trees.


Apparently dogs, hockey and contemplation are prohibited.


A view of the mountains....


Some tasty autumn leaves....


And a half green, half yellow, pine-like tree. Odd....


Now THIS morning was even colder.... holy crap.... water had frozen out of the fridge line...


This is our next door neighbour...



I must have left the hose dripping last night, and there was an icicle, and a small poopsicle...


Frost on the tires...



...and that is all the for time being.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey can I ask what sort of camera you are using to take the pictures.

Leigh said...

Canon EOS 5D - 24-105MM L series for non-macro shots, 100mm Macro for .. macros shots.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

I'm in the process of looking for a new camera but $2800 is a tad out of my price range.

Looks like nice piece of hardware though.