Tuesday 24 June 2008

PHARQ!!!!

Well I was going to write some crap about something, but I'm in a seriously bad mood now.

Basically the c*** who we bought the Turd off (who thought he was getting it back for free) has decided that he can't afford to buy it off us.

Making getting it in the first place completely pointless.

To top it all off the Jeep has decided to go all screwy again, and maybe has a busted water pump.

Awesome.

To be honest we're both seriously over this. I can't help but feel that we've been shafted (or at least people have been trying to shaft us).

You live and learn I suppose, but this is panning out to be an expensive lesson.

2 comments:

Euan said...

It's always a cunt when shit like that happens, as it rarely happens...you just have to remember that. It's not going to define the trip, nor should it detract from all you've done so far and what you have ahead of you.

What would Charlie Crews do in this situation?

Anonymous said...

I hope so too. :-)