Sunday 8 June 2008

Internal Server Error

As you may know, I'm not the typical nerd, in that I don't have an overwhelming hatred of Microsoft and their products. Sure I'm not a lover of Vista, but doesn't seem like many other are either.

Today I've been trialling Microsoft Live Writer. I don't think it's going to be a regular thing for me.

With Daniel's help I got over the issue with not being able to centre images, but unfortunatly you can't see the fruits of my labour - as when I try to publish to Blogger it fails.

It could be the net connection here, so until I'm on a faster one we'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Early tomorrow morning (before the heat) we're leaving Death Valley and heading to Vegas - yes the real thing, not the Brisbane imitation. Wish us luck, and we'll present our full report on Death Valley from there. I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

The newest version of Windows Live Writer lets you center images using the formatting commands in the toolbar. You can download the version here:

http://windowslivewriter.spaces.live.com/

Also, if you are getting an error when publishing your blog post and need some help, you can email me. Just send me your Windows Live Writer log file. You can find your log file by following the instructions:

http://jcheng.wordpress.com/writer-tips/logfile/

bturner*at*microsoft*dot*com