Tuesday 10 June 2008

Death Valley to Las Vegas to No WiFi

Well here we are in Vegas.

We got up at 0530 to leave the Valley, and let me tell you, I'm glad we did. Even though we went at the coolest time of the day the Jeep still had some issues with heat. If you ever get to read the Death Valley entry (I'm running on hijacked wifi here in Vegas) you'll understand what I mean.

Sam's Town sux. That is all.

I've spent all morning replacing the power steering fluid return line on the Jeep, so am a little short on enthusiasm for blog writing.

Tomorrow we leave for the Grand Canyon, and I'm not sure whether we will have access for the next week or so.....

......so it looks like there will be a big Death Vally/Vegas/Grand Canyon update when we can.

In the meantime, hope life is good....

2 comments:

Euan said...

I can hear crickets........

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Hope you guys are ok... No posts, no mail, no msn...