Monday 21 April 2008

Mount Shut

I can't believe it, at 4:00PM this afternoon Whistler Mountain is closing... it's also my final day of work at Whistler Village Guest Relations.

Bit by bit we're having to say goodbye to our work buddies as they make the trip back home or onto their next destination. I'm not looking forward to seeing off the girls. I'll be all teary.

This is a photo of where I work. The octagon shaped building is Excalibur Tickets and the building with the blue roof is G1 Whistler Village where I spend most of my time.


It's not busy today so we're spending our last few hours eating sour lollies that Beth's mum brought over from South Africa and drinking beer on the job, cleverly disguised in Coca Cola cups. We're going to hit the Longhorn for post work drinks and apres (The longhorn is also in the photo - it's the place with the red umbrella's out front) I'm sure we'll have another little send off before we go, but tonight it's going to hit us that it's pretty much over.


Big Sigh. It's been fun here.


Kat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.