Friday 11 April 2008

Bad Mood

Well Monday and Tuesday this week sucked ass. My skills were nearly non-existent.
Wednesday was better, but after the successes of last week, a bit of a let down.

Today I also sucked a bit. Still trying to make it over the M size kickers. Technically I am making it over them, but lacking the speed to clear the step down. I think I managed to go fast enough on one of them, but bailed the landing. It's a fuckin' mission working up the balls to hit them fast enough.

Maybe tomorrow. Maybe never. Maybe I suck.

What is MOST pissing me off today though, is the fact that Sean's brother David, from whom we bought the turd, is now claiming that he thought that we were going to give it back to him, basically for free.

So the scenario goes a little something like this:
1. We buy The Turd(tm) from David.
2. He gets USD8000, pays off his loan, and lives happily ever after.
3. When we're done, we give him the RV back. For nothing.

WTF?! This makes NO FUCKING SENSE at all to me. Sorry Daniel, I'm still ranting about this.
Why would anyone in their right mind (or us) agree to this arrangement?!

I mean we bought the turd for a few reasons.
1. It was easy.
2. It was going to be easy to sell.
3. It was pretty cheap.
4. David needed the money.

I mean this was supposed to be a win-win situation for everyone, not a case where we pay off David's debt out of the goodness of our own hearts.

Thankfully we own the turd, and have the title to prove it. So sadly for everyone else, we hold all the cards. But this feels like a situation that could easily get out of control and end badly for everyone.

Anyway. Tomorrow there's a big demo day as part of the Telus World Ski & Snowboard festival, so hopefully we'll get to try out a few 2009 boards and figure out whether there's any candidates.

Peash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mate, it's fine to share the pain.

It's not okay what's happening. I don't know what makes people lie without really knowing it. I am just happy that a couple of people do not know how to delude yourself so much. Even it makes yourself suffer.

Precision.