Friday 4 April 2008

Indie Grab, 180, BSG

Finally another trick to add to my arsenal of .. err.. 1.

I managed to pull off my first indie grab over a kicker yesterday. Yeah!

For those who are not in the know, this is where you grab the toe edge of your board, with your back hand.

Anyhoo. I also kind of managed (or is that mangled) a frontside 180. Wasn't very impressive though. Will work on it this week. Look forward to my broken limbs shortly.

Last night we tuned into the first episode of Season 4 of Battlestar Galactica. The long hiatus certainly hasn't affected the power of the show, but hey - you can watch it yourself.

Looks like I'm *shock horror* working tomorrow. What the? That's not right! There I was enjoying the luxury of being a kept man, but now the dream is over. *sob*.

No comments: