Thursday 22 March 2007

PIctures pictures everywhere...

Well this is the last post for a while I guess, just popping some random pictures up.

There IS one thing that annoys me about this blogger interface though, PICTURES ALWAYS GET ADDED AT THE TOP?!?!?!

Grrr...

Anyhoo..

I dunno what this is, but it looked funny so I took a picture of it.


I also can't remember the name of this mountain, I'm sure a quick google would sort that out, but it's known as the "Mt. Fuji of the North" - due to its resemblance to it's southern cousin, Mt. Fuji.


A view from Hirafu back towards Mt. Annapuri at dusk - you can see the night-skiing runs lit up!


This is the interior of our room....



The guy on the left (in the blue top) was like a bus coordinator guy - while we were waiting for the first bus, he made a whole bunch of snowmen on the cafe near the bus stop....


Check this out:


This is erm... a river... from the bus on the way to Sapporo...


Now for some randomness from the beginning of the trip - first the view from our hotel at Haneda airport!



This is the fire station in Hirafu village:



Mr Potato Fireman...

Back to sweating and being flu-ey. Rockin.

No comments: