Monday 12 March 2007

Monday... More Snow than Kansas

Holy shit there was a lot of snow today. It started snowing yesterday afternoon, and didn't let up for over 24 hours.

The powder was so deep we couldn't even ride it properly, and much falling over was done this morning.

Eating a facefull of snow sounds cool, but can be a bit disconcerting when the snow is half a metre deep....

Here is a couple of views of ... snow...




As you can see there is a lot of it. It probably gets annoying if you live here, but it's pretty cool (excuse the pun) for us.

Here is another picture I was trying to post yesterday, as you can see the subject is actually a lot better looking than I am, and has her eyes open. I put this down to my mad photography skillz....


Snowboarding update: This week have been plagued with foot pains, and pains in my thighs. Apparently this is due to my mad skillz also. This afternoon I adjusted my mad skillz stylez a little, and the pains in my foot have diminished. Thighs are still an issue, but think this is just due to being old and clapped out.

My only complaint about snow sports is that most snowboarders appear to share one brain cell, between all of them globally. They don't make for very interesting conversation..... it's a bit Beavis and Buttheadish... oh well. Can't all be mensa members I guess.

Time to go have a shower, and go eat some more - this ever increasing covering of fat doesn't happen by itself you know!!

/out.

No comments: