Wednesday 7 March 2007

Melbourne, Australia

Tomorrow we commence our test firing of the 2007/08 world tour with a short jaunt to Niseko, Japan.

Allegedly Niseko is the powder capital of the world. There's going to need to be a helluva lot of powder there to outshine our favourite country, Colombia.

Actually I'm sure Colombia sux, but it's the most cliched thing I could think of without making reference to our kitchen bench, and the many tables that have gone before it.

Fingers crossed tomorrow's *FIRST CLASS* flight to Tokyo comes off without a hitch. The only failure mode's I've identified so far are (a) the flight itself and (b) the bus from Chitose Airport (in Sapporo) to the snow. If either occur, I predict a tantrum of immense proportions.

Hopefully the next entry will be from the snow, in Japan...

Strap yourselves in, the world domination commences.... NOW.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Handsome,

The Zvedochkas have arrived. I love them. I love you. I love Chung.

Peash