Sunday 25 May 2008

Lake Tahoe

I'm honestly not going to bore you with the details of yesterday's excruciating drive.

It's cold, and wet here at Lake Tahoe. It rained all night. The roof started leaking again. I got on the roof and put a tarpaulin over the leaky area. I have no idea why it's leaking, as I sealed it specifically just recently.

We have neighbours with an annoying dog that barks the whole time. Poor guy, not surprised, since he's tied up outside all day (while they're in their trailer). Just before he had to take a dump just near where he's tied up. Awesome.

On the other side we have surly neighbours. If the dude is surly with me one more time I might fuckin' just smack him in the mouth.

It was also rainy and cold today. So far, Lake Tahoe, and Lake Tahoe Koa have sucked ass.

To make myself feel better about having to pay for internet, I decided to download season 1 of "Life". Jolly good.

No comments: