Wednesday 28 May 2008

Lake Tahoe - AKA TV Land

Yes this is where it's at. Watching TV here in Lake Tahoe.

Yesterday we went for another quick hike, but like the day before, it was thoroughly uninspiring.

I have a feeling that if the weather was nicer, the scenery would be stunning. When it's grey, it's just a bit... how do you say, grey.

So we finished up with Season 1 of Life. Yes I know I keep going on about it, but it's a good show, really. Not as good as Battlestar Galactica of course, but hey.

We also watched The Warriors, a nice depressing example of Hong Kong cinema.

Everyone dies, just like in real life I suppose.

For more excitement I changed the oil and filter in the Jeep, and the ignition coil in the Turd.

I think we're both looking forward to leaving Lake Tahoe - I don't think we've seen it at its best, but that's life.

Toodle-pip.

No comments: