Thursday 13 September 2007

Miami, Keys, South Beach, FUCKIN CAMO 4x4!!

I can't believe I forgot to mention we went down to South Beach.

Despite what we're lead to believe after watching myriads of TV, South Beach is not in fact crammed with the hottest babes you've ever seen.

There are lots of gay men - but in my humble opinion also not worthy of attention... Sorry chaps!!

We did cruise past the shop used in Miami Ink. I was too chicken to cross the road and peer in the window. Good thing too, as apparently the artists in the show don't tattoo there unless it's filming.

This morning we set up the trailer some more, checked out the extension "room" that we got with it. Awesome.... I will take a photo tomorrow during the day, as it was too dark tonight.

We also went up to Boynton Beach to see a 4x4 Ranger truck. I'd spoken to the guy about the price, and confirmed it when we were there, HOWEVER at the crucial moment of putting a deposit down he wanted $600 more. No I say.

I present to you the leading contender:


No I'm not shitting you. A 1989 Jeep Cherokee 4x4. New motor. 4" lift kit. Fear us.

No comments: