Monday 24 September 2007

A day at the stately home...

Surprisingly today we didn't do (much) work on the car.

Instead, we went down to a house built in the early 1900s by some guy.
Anyway, words don't do it justice, so head on over here and check out the photos!

What I found amazing was the intricacy of the work, given the time when it was built....

Anyhoo. That was nice. Had some pork ribs and a mojito for lunch and had a small snooze in the car on the way home. Boy was I tired.

Started cabling up the car for the speakers. Then it started raining. Great thunderstorm. Nice thunderstorms down here in FL.

Ok, this post was kind of boring, and for that I apologise....

...tonight we will FINALLY go and see the Bourne Ultimatum.

No, not the monthly time when Jacqui used to get the budget figures from me, but the movie starring Matt Damon.

Ok, ok, I'm not on form tonight. Piss off and look at the photos then!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you think this was a boring post? How about 'repairs' day 1 thru 5?

Leigh said...

I don't see you making any posts for our starving readers....

Anonymous said...

I don't claim that my posts 'running' days 1-7 would be any more exhilarating.

Anonymous said...

Maybe when things are a bit slow we should have a guest poster. A day in the life of Euan perhaps?

Anonymous said...

*Bon Bon cover's his ears, and his ass turns a familiar shade of pink*

Euan said...

I could regale tales with Nick....but they're thin on the wow factor and certainly not thick on the human interest either....he's no you's!!