Wednesday 8 August 2007

Pulau Redang 02 (or 03 if v2.0 counts as 02)

Gosh it's late. 21:51 and I'm already ready for bed.

So much so, that I'm considering canceling the batch of 5 images that I'm trying to upload.

Kat has already retired with an angry stomach. Weak I tell you.

Today was our first full day of diving here, and this afternoon I managed to get partially over the photographic lull that has plagued me for the last day or so. Still screwed up a bunch of potentially good shots, but that's life I guess.

It is funny that no matter where you go, there will always be some white guy boasting about some big project or some crap. Maybe this is the same if you actually understand what yellow people are saying, but until I get mad language skillz I will have to assume it's not.

Grr it's going too slow, the mozzies are taking a liking to my feet. Bedtime. No pictures tonight.

2 comments:

Euan said...

I know ur a hard man to please, but ur pics r fuckin great. Especially the Pulau Redang stuff with that red coral/thingy/stuff.

Jen and i will be doing the dive course next yr and retracing ur flippersteps.

Leigh said...

Thankyou - I think I've come a long way in 6 weeks, and a long way still to go!

By next year I might even be able to train you.