Saturday 25 August 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

31 years ago, my parent's life was made infinitely harder by my arrival into this world.

31 years on, it's not just my parents, but the world who are suffering.

Oh well. So thanks to Ben, Minas, Fletch, Wang, Murdoch, Bonne, Bec, George, Mags and Buddy for partying on with us last night. Apparently all our other friends are cunts. HARDEN UP!!!!

So what's with this no smoking in pubs business eh?

Sure it doesn't smell like smoke anymore, but now it just smells like rancid rotting beer and ass instead. There was something a little disturbing about a smoke free Union Club..... or was that just because it's turning into a gay hangout? I swear at one point I heard the bus boy/girl/it say something about employing only "lickers". Hm. Maybe it was something to do with a carpet cleaning business.

Stay tuned for more mayhem...


1 comment:

Euan said...

Was Bon Bon there?.....a night without pink arsed dancing monkeys is almost as unfulfilling as a night without *he who shall remain nameless*.....

Congrajalashuns!!! You're almost as old as me....don't give up now, YOU CAN DO IT!!!