Monday 29 September 2008

Photography, Things I Want and Cannot Afford, Indian Food

I had a weird dream last night about shooting with an off-camera flash. Then Adam mentioned a photo competition, which I cannot enter because it has closed. Welcome to the first of many boring and random things you will see here which hold no interest for you.

I want one of these and two of these. You may send donations via PayPal to lamaison at iinet.net.au. Any donations over $500 will receive a free mix-cd prepared exclusively by me, for you.

Last night we tried our hand at some Indian cuisine. The good: Palak Paneer. The good, but not hot enough: Beef Vindaloo. The good, but not the flavour I expected: Achari Gosht.

It was a fair bit of work actually. We now have about a kilo of spices, so I think we'll be ripping out some home style Indian a bit more once we move house.

No comments: