Thursday 14 June 2007

Singapore Sling #1

We have arrived. The moment Asia has been waiting for.

I am fascinated by the fact that Sydney Airport is the only airport that I have been to that requires you to PAY to get on a train between the domestic and international terminals.

FIVE BUCKS TO GO BETWEEN TERMINALS?! It's an outrage, someone call Today Tonight and expose them.

10:00EST until 02:00EST was the total journey time. Met up with an old friend of mine The Cuz, who we're staying with for a couple of nights before breaking out into hostel stylez to acclimatise.

This morning we will tackle our first asian breakfast, if only I knew what we were going to eat!!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Great to hear from you and I hope you will listen to my advise next time you travel via Syd(Kath)to use the FREE Staff Shuttle bus between Domestic and Iternational terminals(savings$5bucks each).
As for the Asian breakfast I'm sure you'll be just fine.
Love your blog and keep in touch.
I'll be looking out for your post.

jeder_engel_ist_schrecklich said...

how was your dog flesh for breakfast? links do not work well on this cheesy platform... http://kentbbothered.blogspot.com/