Thursday 8 October 2009

Since Easter....

As my nearly-4-months of unemployment draws to a close, let us reflect on the serenity that is provided by not having to every day go to some annoying place filled with people you wouldn't cross the road to piss on if their heads were collectively on fire.

I am truly thankful for this interlude. I like to think of it as a prototype of my retirement.

I look forward to the events of the following months including:

1. A small trip to the Gold Coast.
2. Starting work (I may be lying about looking forward to this).
3. Record label launch.
4. Positive Cash Flow (I vaguely remember this from some time ago).
5. Moving Out of Hawthorn (I also may be lying about looking forward to this).

Until the next mindless, infrequent update. Au revoir!

No comments: