Friday 31 October 2008

Geez it's been a long time...

It's all this working business - it leaves no time for the simple things in life - for example, blogging. Thankfully the new place of employment is silly enough to leave blogger.com unblocked! Perhaps a new series of thrilling tales from the workplace is coming. Perhaps not.

So a few things to tidy up - of which I do have photos, but obviously not at work.

Firstly: Congratulations to Nick and Erica who got married a few weeks ago. Whilst I've been slaving away at work they've been on their honeymoon. DIE!!

Secondly: We are nearly fully in our new place. We picked up couches last night, and have also been hitting up our favourite Swedish store, Ikea. I love Ikea. Almost as much as I love Sweden. Ahh Sweden.

Thirdly: I am back to living the dream at work. Let me tell you it absolutely rocks my world to work for a world-class organisation like AIG. Remember that 120 billion dollar bailout, I can tell you first hand why they need that...

Lastly: Thanks to the lazy bundi in my team whose gross incompetance and laziness is an inspiration to all around him...

Peace.

No comments: